On May 6, Keith Urban will drop his eighth studio album, "RipCORD". On Wednesday (March 30), the singer revealed the project’s cover artwork and track listing.
“This album’s journey began back in January 2015 and took me to a lot of unexplored people and places,” Urban says.
Keith Urban, RipCORD Track Listing:
1. “Gone Tomorrow (Here Today)” (Written by Jeff Bhasker, Samuel Tyler Johnson and Keith Urban / Co-produced by Jeff Bhasker, Tyler Johnson and Keith Urban)
2. “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16” (Written by Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne / Co-produced by Dann Huff and Keith Urban)
3. “Wasted Time” (Written by Greg Wells, J. Hart and Keith Urban / Co-produced by Greg Wells and Keith Urban)
4. “Habit of You” (Written by K-Kov and Jackson Morgan / Co-produced by K-Kov and Keith Urban)
5. “Sun Don’t Let Me Down” (Written by Nile Rodgers, busbee, Armando Christian Perez and Keith Urban / Co-produced by Nile Rodgers, busbee and Keith Urban)
6. “Gettin’ in the Way” (Written by Emily Weisband, Jordan Reynolds and David Hodges / Co-produced by Dann Huff and Keith Urban)
7. “Blue Ain’t Your Color” (Written by Steven Lee Olsen, Hillary Lindsey and Clint Lagerberg / Co-produced by Dann Huff and Keith Urban)
8. “The Fighter” (Written by busbee and Keith Urban / Co-produced by busbee and Keith Urban)
9. “Break on Me” (Written by Jon Nite and Ross Copperman / Co-Produced by Nathan Chapman and Keith Urban)
10. “Your Body” (Written by busbee and Keith Urban / Co-produced by busbee and Keith Urban)
11. “That Could Still Be Us” (Written by Jason Duke, Jesse Lee and Jonathan Price / Co-Produced by Jonny Price and Keith Urban)
12. “Worry ‘Bout Nothin’” (Written by Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawson and Josh Kear / Co-Produced by Dann Huff and Keith Urban)
Denise, The Author
Blogging, Vlogging, Singing, Music...